The easiest and best way to take pounds of rotational weight off your 24″ bike. Remember, a lighter bike is a faster bike and an immediate increase in performance. The performance to value of these wheels is tremendous at just 1500 grams. Add in the Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires – the best high performance, lightweight, all-conditions 24″ tire you can put on a bicycle to “dreamcrush” those pesky uphill sections for good!
- Trailcraft 24″ wheelset with tubeless tape installed weighs only 1500 grams.
- 24″ Rim spec: 26mm external width, 21mm internal width. Rim profile height is 18mm. Stainless steel eyelets, 28 spokes per rim.
- Sealed cartridge bearing hubs, 6061 aluminum hub shell, 6-bolt ISO standard disc rotor mounting surface, double butted J-Bend spokes with black alloy nipples keep wheel weight low!
- 100mm front spacing/135mm rear spacing.
- Shimano 9/10/11 speed compatible cassette body.
- Quick release levers included.
- DISC BRAKE USE ONLY. PRESTA VALVE HOLE DRILLING.
$329.00 – $399.00